Are you a seasoned and talented react developer? Excited about eCommerce, cutting-edge front-end development, and challenging problems to solve? Do you dream of shaping the future of stores, showrooms, and other retail experiences? Want to join a company working with global brands and retailers, using the latest technology?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Touchtech is looking for software developers to join the front-end development team. Touchtech is a software platform for brands and retailers to drive more sustainable sales. We are defining, designing, and developing future customer journeys in B2B sales, showrooms, and stores around the world.
The company, listed on the Swedish Stock Market, is based in Gothenburg in Sweden, but the team of 25+ talents, is distributed and is working together from all over the world. Touchtech is now opening a development hub in Turkey and hopes that you will want to join us on our journey.
At Touchtech you will work across a wide range of products and services to make them intuitive and performant. You will be involved in everything from architecture design, implementation, and deployment to cloud - all in a highly iterative and creative environment.
The role involves close collaboration with designers as well as potentially stakeholders such as customers. Therefore, we require good English skills, both speaking and writing.
What qualifications are needed?
- Work with client-side and distributed development teams
- Several years of experience with React
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience in responsive and mobile WEB development
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques and caching
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
- Solid experience using REST APIs
- A mindset of delivering secure, well-tested and reliable software
- Fluency in English
By joining us:
- You will have flexibility with working hours and location
- You will have the chance to work with and learn from some of the best professionals in your field
- You will work in a friendly, informal, and relaxed environment, provided by a team of professionals with diverse expertise
- You will receive training and professional development opportunities
Remote status: Remote
Department: Development, frontend
Contract: Employment, full-time (no freelancer or agency)
Preferred Candidate Years of Experience: More than 2 years of experience
Level of Education: Bachelor’s (Graduate)
Languages: English (Reading: Advanced, Writing: Advanced, Speaking: Advanced)