Are you a seasoned and talented QA engineer? Excited about eCommerce, manual quality assurance, and challenging problems to solve? Do you dream of shaping the future of stores, showrooms, and other retail experiences? Want to join a company working with global brands and retailers using the latest technology? If your answer is “Yes,” we would love to talk to you.
Touchtech is looking for QA engineers to join the QA team. Touchtech is a software platform for brands and retailers to drive more sustainable sales. We are defining, designing, and developing future customer journeys in B2B sales, showrooms, and stores around the world.
The company, listed on the Swedish Stock Market, is based in Gothenburg, Sweden, but the team of 25+ talents, is distributed and is working together from all over the world. Touchtech is now opening a development hub in Turkey and hopes that you will want to join us on our journey.
At Touchtech you will work across a wide range of products and services to make them intuitive and performant. You will be involved in everything from architecture design, implementation, and deployment to the cloud - all in a highly iterative and creative environment.
The role involves close collaboration with designers as well as potentially stakeholders such as customers. Therefore, we require good English skills, both speaking and writing. What qualifications are needed?
- 2+ years of commercial experience in manual testing
- Strong working knowledge of databases (MongoDB) and experience with basic requests
- Solid knowledge of API, client-server architecture
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle
- Thorough understanding of Testing concepts and methodologies
- Expertise in reviewing software requirements
- Experience in preparing technical documentation (test scenarios, test cases, bug reports)
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in parallel, being proactive
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Work with distributed development teams
- Working experience with Git
- Experience with Automation testing
- Experience with Load testing
By joining us:
- You will have flexibility with working hours and location
- You will have the chance to work with and learn from some of the best professionals in your field
- You will work in a friendly, informal, and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with diverse expertise
- You will receive training and professional development opportunities
Remote status: Remote
Contract: Employment, full-time (no freelancer or agency)
Start: November / December
Preferred Candidate Years of Experience: More than 2 years of experience
Level of Education: Bachelor’s (Graduate)
Languages: English (Reading: Advanced, Writing: Advanced, Speaking: Advanced)