Are you a talented .NET Developer with a big interest in eCommerce, cloud computing, security, and scalable platforms? Do you want to join a global team, working together to create the future of retail experiences? We would love to hear from you!
Touchtech is now opening a development hub in Turkey and hopes that you will want to join us on our journey. We are looking for experienced software engineers to join our backend development team. We are a software platform for brands and retailers, focused on driving sustainable sales and defining the future of customer journeys in B2B sales, showrooms, and stores.
We are a company listed on the Swedish Stock Market, with a distributed team of 25+ individuals working from all over the world.
At Touchtech, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of products and services, from architecture design and implementation to deployment in the cloud. You will work with designers to create a highly iterative and creative environment.
We require excellent English skills, both speaking and writing, as the role involves close collaboration with designers and potentially stakeholders such as customers.
What qualifications are needed?
· Proficiency in C# / .NET Core
· Several years of experience building .NET solutions
· Solid experience building backend and REST APIs
· Experience in engineering scalable and reliable solutions
· Cloud deployment and operations (GCP, Kubernetes)
· Experience with relational and non-relation databases (MongoDB, Redis)
· Solid experience in unit testing
· Familiar with CI/CD tools
· A mindset of delivering secure, well-tested and reliable software
· Fluency in English
By joining us:
· You will have flexibility with working hours and location
· You will have the chance to work with and learn from some of the best professionals in your field
· You will work in a friendly, informal, and relaxed environment, provided by a team of professionals with diverse expertise
· You will receive training and professional development opportunities
Remote status: Remote
Department: Development, backend
Contract: Employment, full-time (no freelancer or agency)
Start: February 2023
Preferred Candidate Years of Experience: More than two years of experience
Level of Education: Bachelor’s (Graduate)
Languages: English (Reading: Advanced, Writing: Advanced, Speaking: Advanced)